We regret to inform you that Gwinnett Community Alliance has suspended operations indefinitely as of Wednesday, April 1st, 2015. We greatly appreciate the support of the Gwinnett community over the past six years. If you need further assistance, you can refer to the following list.
FREE VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE (VITA)
- BPSOS: 6107 Oakbrook Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093 (770) 458-9700 (VITA) By Appointment Only: Saturdays Only 10am -3pm
- Norcross Human Services Center: 5030 Georgia Bell Ct, Norcross, GA 30093 (678) 225-5400 (VITA) Walk-Ins: Tuesday & Thursday Only 9am-12pm
- Norcross Co-Op: 2275 Mitchell Road, Norcross GA 30071 (770) 262-8268
- Gwinnett Public Library: 6025 Buford Highway, Norcross, GA 30071 (770) 978-5154
- Duluth Goodwill Career Center: 1502 Pleasant Hill Rd., Norcross, GA 30096 (770) 564-2447
- Latin American Association: 2750 Buford Hwy., Atlanta, GA 30324 (404) 638-1800
HOMELESS ASSISTANCE (WOMEN & CHILDREN)
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL) CLASSES & AFFORDABLE COMMUNITY CLINIC:
BPSOS: 6107 Oakbrook Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093 (770) 458-9700
For further assistance dial 2-1-1 for a listing of other service centers. Thank you!